- Best price guaranteed
- All prices include VAT.
- Children up to and with 11 years receive a reduction of CHF 40.00 on the price. The date of birth is the deciding factor for the reduction. For this purpose, an official identity document stating the date of birth is required.
- A Corona safety concept is in place during the event.
- The ticket for the Cablecar to Trockener Steg retour is not included
- The evening before, you will receive an up-to-date briefing about the booked husky event via SMS or WhatsApp (text message).
- Only persons for who have a booking confirmation can take part in the event and be led to the husky place.
The event lasts a total of one and a half hours, including the hike. On the circuit, a sledge pulled by 8 to 10 huskies travels with a passenger. Children under 12 years of age may ride on the sledge together with an adult.
A husky guide will be waiting for you at the restaurant Trockener Steg. Please be on time! He/she will lead you to the huskies.
Hike to the circuit
The easy hike to the Husky Circuit takes 10 minutes downhill and 15 minutes uphill. One way is 950 metres long and there are 80 metres of ascent and descent.